Buying a home is one of the most important investments you will make in your life. That is why one of the first thing I offer as a Buyer's Agent is a personal consultation on the home buying process. It's important to know about Buyer Agency, financing, choosing a home, making an offer, earnest money, inspections, closing costs and more. I take pride in being a "Realtor You Will Refer" and hope you'll understand why. With my additional training as a Certified Residential Specialist and an Accredited Buyer's Agent, I have the tools necessary to help you make a wise decision. I will represent you to the fullest as a Realtor ® and adhere to the strict Code of Ethics by which we stand.
If you are relocating to the Pittsburgh Southwest PA area, I will familiarize you with various neighborhoods giving you insight to allow you to select the best location. My goal is to make your move as smooth as possible, while helping you to coordinate the many tasks involved. I also am experienced in working with relocation companies such as SIRVA and CARTUS in the relocation of executives.
As Your Buyer's Agent, I Will:
· Provide listings for you by email that meet your criteria for a home in the areas you desire.
· Get you pre-approved through a reputable lender so you'll be ready to make an offer on your home of choice.
· Tour with you homes that might be of interest to you.
· Provide a market analysis of homes sold in the area when you find a home you like.
· Help you draft a competitive offer covering all angles of the transaction such as inspections, closing dates, home warrantys, inclusions, seller assist and etc.
· Present the offer to the other agent or seller with a little background information telling them a little about yourself and why their home would be perfect for you and your family.
· Highly recommend a home inspection by a licensed, certified home inspector to protect you from major expenses in the future.
· Negotitate with the seller on your behalf for any items of concern found during the home inspection.
· Provide documentation to your lender and order title insurance so you can close with clear title with no liens or judgements against the property.
· Make sure all contingencies are met within the sales agreement and provide any necessary addendums required because of the home inspection or changes made to the sales agreement.
· Provide utility information to you so that you can have the utilities transferred into your name the day of closing.
· Do a final walk through of the home with you to make sure that everything is completed, all requested repairs have been taken care of and that everything is in working order and ready for you to move in.
· Be at closing to help you CELEBRATE YOUR NEW HOME
Closing Costs To Expect:
· Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account .
· Third party fees include charges for inspections, insurance, title search, closing agents.
· Government fees include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes.
· Escrow and interest fees include home owner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and sometimes private mortgage insurance.
For more information on closing costs, please visit http://www.homeclosing101.org .